Friday, October 26, 2012

Slowly but Surely-An Update on Chris

So sorry for the short posts.  I am practically having to prop my eye lids open by the time I'm about to sit down and blog.  I'm just copying and pasting my FB status tonight:

Update on Chris- He seems to be on the road to recovery! The redness has gone down a lot along with some of the swelling in his hand and shoulder. His elbow has not improved yet. The muscle in his forearm is solid and there's still a lot of swelling there. They are definitely keeping him in the hospital on IV antibiotics throughout the weekend and will do an MRI again on Monday. They fear that it's trying to abscess. This is definitely going to be a slow process of recovery but he's getting there! He ran some fever last night but his appetite is back, thank goodness. Please keep him in your prayers! He's getting there.

Thanks, y'all!  Your prayers are GREATLY appreciated.  I love this man so much and I would love for him to have complete healing from the 2 years of joint paint and for this flare up that's landed him in the hospital.  He will do anything for anybody and it just breaks my heart that he has to go through this.

Love and Hugs!

1 comment:

Tell us what'cha think!