Sunday, September 30, 2012

Bananas

Today has been a wonderful Sunday!  Church, time with friends, a yard to play in, and the kids are completely tuckered out!  Perfection!

This morning, I started trying to help Griffin learn to sign "bananas".  His future PreK teacher told me to try to get more specific with his signs so we are starting with this one since he loves bananas so much.  Within 10 minutes, he was using my hands to do the sign so I think we will have this one down in no time!  Something about this sign cracks him up.  He was hysterically laughing the whole time I was trying to show him how to do it.  He is stinkin' cute!

After AWANA, we spent some time at our friends' home.  What a great time we had!  All of the neighborhood kids put on a show for the adults and they were just too funny.  That was the best entertainment ever!  Little G LOVED having a yard to play in and she didn't slow down at all.  She played her little heart out.  Once we leave this country, I will not settle on a house unless it has a yard.  She needs this so badly!  Griffin enjoyed a rocking horse that our friends bought just for him to have a safe place to play.  He sat on it forever with a huge perma-smile and just rocked and bounced, as content as could be.   I was particularly impressed with Little G's behavior!  She was a little angel!

Anyway, I hope y'all are having a great Sunday!

Love and Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what'cha think!