Thursday, June 21, 2012

Just a Quick One

Hey y'all!  Today has been a good day... not great...but good.  Little dude is struggling even more with food issues.  I feel so bad for him and I wish I could take away all of the emotional pain and fear that he has when he is trying to eat his meal.  I still don't have him figured out yet.  Some foods trigger louder crying than others.  I'm still not sure if that means he loves or dislikes it.  So confusing.  But we will get there!

Griffin went to the BX for the first time today!  He did so amazingly well.  He sat in his stroller like a champ and just took it all in.  So proud of him.

Did I mention how stinkin' cute he is?! ;-)  He had the pleasure of meeting more of our friends, who have loved and prayed him home for quite some time now.  He is such a blessed little guy to have so many people who love him!

But anyway, guess what?  I just developed a cold but since it came on so fast, I think it's allergies, but still!  I can't catch a break!!!

Tomorrow is Griff's first doctor's appt.  Please pray that he is well!  We have so many questions and I'm sure he's going to have to have a lot of blood work done. 

More tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what'cha think!